Smart Parts Automotive provides a twelve month nation wide warranty against any manufactured defects on this part.
• We do not charge restocking or shipping fees when a transmission needs to be warranted. Restocking and shipping fees are only be applied if a customer wants to return a non defective transmission or is outside the continental United States.
Buyers warranty begins at original date of purchase and expires 12 months or 12 thousand miles thereafter.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
• Use of engine, clutches, manual transmission, transfer case, drive line, and/or differential for purposes for which it was not originally designed (such as off-road, race car, etc.)
• Abuse, neglect, accident, or improper towing
• Improper installation and maintenance, INCLUDING FAILURE TO FILL THE UNIT WITH PROPER FLUID AND MAINTAIN FLUID LEVEL
• Towing charges, vehicle rental
• Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, commercial loss or consequential damages
• Failure because of defects or inefficiencies or parts or assemblies not furnished with the transmission (flywheel, clutch, drive shaft, etc)
• BROKEN GEARS
• Cracked or broken cases
No claims for labor or consequential damages will be accepted.
We are not liable for misuse or negligence causing damage, defect, injury, or loss.
Unit must be returned for our inspection to determine fault.
In the rare case of a transmission failure please call our sales department where a representative will assist you in the warranty process. 1-888-995-7278